TRIAD/Next Level has chosen 15 northeast Ohio nonprofit organizations to receive design services through our 2012 Design4Good pro bono partnership program.
Projects ranging from web design, print work, logo development and interactive videos will be completed for the following organizations throughout the 2012 calendar year:
- Akron Urban League
- Arlington Church of God
- Church of Our Saviour Episcopal
- Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
- Episcopal Diocese of Ohio/Camp Cedar Hills
- First Friday Club of Greater Akron
- Greater Akron Chamber YPN
- Harvest Church/Ashtabula Dream Center
- Ronald McDonald House of Akron
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
- Summit County Reentry Network
- The Giving Doll, Inc.
- Tuesday Musical Association
- Victory Gallop, Inc.
- Youth Excellence Performing Arts Workshop
“Once again, we are extremely pleased with the diversity of organizations who applied for D4G and those projects we will be developing throughout the year,” said our president, Rick Krochka. “We completed a large scope of work last year, creating new or stronger partnerships with those organizations and helping them make a difference in the community in which we live and work. As a team, we’re very proud of the work we do through Design4Good, and we’re looking forward to the opportunity to do it all again in 2012.”
Organizations interested in applying for 2013 Design4Good services may apply before November 30, 2012 by submitting a form found here.
Interested organizations must have a 501c3 or other nonprofit status and strive to meet the needs of the community through various programs and services. Communication materials created through Design4Good will be used to help raise awareness and funds for the organizations.