Are you a web developer that's been around the block? We could use your help!
This full-time position will be responsible for building and maintaining CMS-driven websites. You'll work closely with the web team, designers, account/project managers and other staff members to help deliver awesome online experiences.
Mid-level candidates will also be considered, along with applicants with part-time availability.
This is an on-site position, for our office in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
- Responsive, front-end web development
- Building websites within the frameworks of the CMS products we use (Drupal, Wordpress, etc.)
- Maintaining CMS websites via routine security updates and upgrades to modules/plugins
- Troubleshooting problems and issues as they arise
- Attending internal and external meetings to facilitate projects
- Assisting with the planning and/or wire-framing of new web projects
- Applying current industry trends/changes to our process and workflow, as needed
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, JS and responsive layouts
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with Drupal, Drush & GIT or ability & desire to learn
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite or similar software (we use Photoshop a lot)
- Possess a positive attitude and ability to work in a collaborative and energetic team environment.
- Ability to receive feedback productively and make multiple changes upon request.
- Comfortable talking to clients and our team members
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks independently.
- Fine attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate end-results.
We'd think you were extra awesome if you:
- Have experience with server-side, back-end development
- Have slick designer skills to help us create cool-looking visual assets and layouts
- Have previous experience working at a full-service ad agency
- Bring other skills to the table (video editing, writing, talking, tap dancing)
- Are creative, innovative and driven to improve our current offerings
Education & Experience
We are looking for someone who's been there and done that, with 5+ years experience as a web developer in a professional environment. Our ideal candidate is senior-level, but up and coming mid-level folks will also be considered. A degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred, but if you're a self-taught go-getter who really knows your stuff, let's still talk.
Online portfolio or samples of previous website work is essential. We'd love to see what you've built.
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
- Profit sharing
- Energetic atmosphere & fun culture
Please email your resume and website samples to email@example.com. We're looking forward to meeting you!